- Plan and implement online marketing activities through multiple digital platforms, such as Facebook, WeChat, Instagram, etc., including content management (sourcing and editorial writing).
- Conduct market research on the latest technology trends and digital marketing channels and recommend innovation solutions to enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Closely monitor and analyze day-to-day competitors’ activities.
- Maximize the website traffic through SEM / SEO research.
- Develop and implement digital marketing and advertising plan to achieve the Company’s business goals.
- Assist in market research and development of marketing plan for new markets.
- Support in ad hoc projects as designated.
- Degree in Marketing / Communication or related disciplines.
- 10 years’ experience in the area of digital marketing. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Sound knowledge with proven track record in managing, driving and executing digital campaigns and digital marketing activities.
- Expert knowledge of marketing communication through social media and other digital channels.
- Hands-on attitude, able to manage multiple projects and work under tight timelines.
- Creative, strong business acumen, analytical and self-motivated.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of written English and Cantonese.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only