• Assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the branch office.
• Supervise the team to achieve the objective of customer centricity in providing excellent customer service
• Lead and drive performance in achieving sales target
• Handle customers’ enquiries and complaints at branch office
• Ensure company’s policies and guidelines are well respected
• Higher Diploma or above in tourism management or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years' relevant experience in the travel industry with minimum 2 years in supervisory role.
• Excellent customer service with good communication and organization skills
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Interested parties please send application together with full resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only