• Develop and execute e-Commerce plan to support product launches, drive traffic and conversion in line with company business strategy.
• Manage company website, content management system and other marketing systems
• Utilize web analytics tools to provide timely review of all online promotion activities, SEO, SEM, display advertising, social media and eDM
• Manage new website development and work closely with external agency to deliver strong UI/UX in line with the defined digital customer journey
• Maximize ROI and collaborate with other teams to develop promotional campaigns and devise online content marketing strategy
• Support in ad-hoc projects as designated
• University graduate in e-Commerce, Marketing or other business related disciplines.
• About 4 to 6 years of solid experience in e-Commerce, digital marketing, SEO and content marketing.
• B2C experience preferable
• Agency experience an advantage
• Familiar with the latest e-commerce/digital landscape and trends, with proven track record in designing and implementing company website and online promotion campaigns
• Hands-on experience in GA, SEO, SEM, UX/UI, CMS and web analytics & optimization tools. Knowledge of HTML preferable
• Proactive team player being able to work with cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
• Good command of English and Chinese.
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant eCommerce Manager
Interested parties please send application together with full resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only